Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dog Olympics


One item on my neglected list of 28 for 28 was to donate my time. You might remember this post a few months ago about volunteering through photography. I contacted my favorite animal rescue organization, ARPO, and volunteered to take pictures at different events. Here are my favorites from their annual Dog Olympics fundraiser a few weekend ago.

Anticipation building before the Pie Eating Contest.
(The people ate regular pies and the pups ate cupcakes from a dog bakery.)



One of a litter of adoptable puppies and one of the youngest volunteers.


The winner for the Bark Contest, by a landslide.
(A surprising amount of stage freight going around that day!)


To see the whole set, click here.


1 comment:

Sara Therese said...

High five, Steph! Great pictures at a great event.