Thursday, November 20, 2008

Almond Joy Hot Cocoa

Here is another great Hungry Girl recipe from today's newsletter. (Yes, I was so psyched, I stopped on the way home to get everything.) Think warm Almond Joy with a kick! This is a seriously splendid drink!!


Ingredients:
1 package Hot Chocolate Mix
(I used the fat free mix and it was still great!)
Shot and a Half Coconut Rum
Drop of Almond Extract
Whipped Topping

Directions:

Get Ingredients


Boil the Water



Mix together, top with whip, enjoy!


Small tip: Use a larger than normal coffee cup...

4 comments:

Jen said...

I want to come over and have some! BTW, I like your new header. I need a more creative one...

Collin said...

Making it right now !!

http://savvytravelerzone.blogspot.com/

Amy Kingman said...

Oh my gosh that looks soooo yummy!

Sara said...

This reminds me that my brother left rum at my house. I now know how to put it to good use!!